My Go To Lipsticks
I recently had a sort out of my lipstick collection, with the intention to get rid of some, but I soon realised I use every single one every now and again. In my collection though are my ‘go to’ lipsticks, my favourites that I use every day. Putting these to one side, I thought I’d compile a list to show you what they are.
- Sleek Lip Crayon in Colossal Coral – this is a lip plumping crayon that does as it says. Sadly it does provide the odd tingle sensation, so because of this I just wear a thin layer of it. Also, with it being a coral shade, I don’t want it to look too orange so that’s another reason why I just wear it thinly.
- No7 Lip Balm in Deep Raspberry and Parisian Pink – I am slightly obsessed with No7 lip products as to me they’re long lasting and luxurious, but also affordable. Both of these lip balms I got in a No7 Christmas cracker present last Christmas, they were in little gold crackers which I thought was so cute! I mainly use these for work, especially the Parisian Pink as it is very subtle and they are very hydrating and creamy.
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Pinkfetti – I recently bought this shade to go with my other gloss stick, which you can read the review about here, as I wanted a lighter shade of pink. These gloss sticks are so creamy and have a slight vanilla smell to them which is lovely. In my review of the other shade I own (Pink Punch) I didn’t think it left a high gloss finish, but with this shade it does, so I put that down to this one being a lighter colour. This is another lip product that I use for work mainly.
- Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty – I think this is my all-time favourite lipstick. I received this in a Glossybox about 3 years ago and I just fell in love with it. Considering I use it so much I can’t believe I’ve got any left! And when I do run out I can replace it for £2.30 from Wilko’s! It’s long lasting, a gorgeous shade of nudey pink and really smooth. I pray that it never gets discontinued!
- No7 Matte Lip Crayon in Raspberry Red – I can’t be 100% sure that that is the actual shade of the lip crayon, as I got this crayon in a No7 Christmas bauble and it doesn’t say the colour. I’ve done a little bit of research and if it’s not Raspberry Red then it’s very close! Anyway, this is by far the best matte lipstick I’ve ever tried. I’m not normally a massive fan of matte lipsticks as I find they really dry your lips out, but this one gives a fantastic matte finish whilst also providing hydration to my lips. To top it off, it lasts a really long time, I wore it last weekend and it lasted through 2 meals, hallelujah!
Products from Amazon.co.uk